Provoked to attain utmost consent of the patrons, we provide the superior quality of Compressed Air Hose.
Used as tyre inflating hose for automobiles, the compressed air hose is known for its working temperature range of minus 10 to 90 degree centigrade. In addition to this, the inner diameter of the compressed air hose range from 5mm to 12.5 mm. Features:
- Inner Diameter: 5 mm to 12.5 mm
- Working Pressure Range: 25kg/cm² to 35kg/cm²
- Minus 10 to 90°C is working temperature
- Working Temp Range: Minus 10 to 90°C in TPR Hoses and 0 to 90°C for PVC Air Hose.
- Working Pressure Range: For TPR Air Hoses up to 25kg/cm² and for PVC Air Hoses up to 35kg/cm²
- Minimum Busting Pressure if 4 times the working pressure.
- Sizes Generally Used: Inner Diameter 5 mm to 12.5 mm.
- Item Code Series: Thermoplastic Air Hose Type 1, 2 & 3. Rubber Air Hose Type 1, 2 & 3.
- Tyre inflating Hose for Automobiles
- Tyre pressure Gauge indicators
- Spraying of paints on automobiles