As a central entity of this domain, we provide the handpicked grade of Thermoplastic Water Air Hose
. Used in flowing of air or water at constant pressure, the type 1 thermoplastic water & air hose is known for its excellent thermal stability, flexibility, rugged construction and resistance against leakage. Their ability to tolerate harsh weathering conditions, make the type 1 thermoplastic water & air hose highly demanded. Features:
- Ability to tolerate extreme temperature
- Resistance against high pressure
- Leakage resistant
- Uniform thickness
- Sturdy construction
- Working Pressure Proof Pressure Min. Busting Pressure Working Temperature Range Deforming Temp Brittleness Temp Min.
- Bending Radius 7 kg/cm² 10 kg/cm² 25 kg/cm² minus 10°C to 90° C 140°C minus 60°C
- At 5 Times the Nominal Diameter cross section does not collapse.